Traveling Luck for Wes-Rand, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is Wes-Rand?What's around Wes-Rand?
Wikipedia near Wes-Rand
Where to stay near Wes-Rand
The timezone in Wes-Rand is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 17:39. It's light
Latitude. -26.3000°, Longitude. 27.7500°
Loading map of Wes-Rand and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wes-Rand, in Gauteng, South Africa
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Wes-Rand (0km)
- Bekkersdal (13.5km)
- Western Areas (26.5km)
- Doornkop (28.7km)
- Hiltonia (28.7km)
- Protea (30.2km)
- Lenasia (30.2km)
- Mohlakeng (31.6km)
- West Rand Garden Estate (35.4km)
- Randfontein South (35.4km)
- Westonaria (36km)
- Albertynsville (37.7km)
- Hillshaven (39.5km)
- Lawley (40.4km)
- Toekomsrus (41km)
- Moroka (43.3km)
- Soweto (43.3km)
- Lawley South (45.9km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Wes-Rand
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Venterspos Lokasie (6.5km)
- gold mine(s);
- a mine where gold ore, or alluvial gold is extracted.
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Peter Wright Dam (26.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Doringkop (30.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Donaldson Aerodrome (24.5km)
Airports close to Wes-Rand
Rand(HCS), Johannesburg, South africa (143.7km)
Lanseria(HLA), Johannesburg, South africa (154.4km)
Grand central(GCJ), Johannesburg, South africa (184.4km)
Johannesburg international(JNB), Johannesburg, South africa (186.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Wes-Rand
Krugersdorp, Krugersdorp, South africa (86.2km)
Vereeniging, Vereeniging, South africa (128.8km)
Carletonville, Carletonville, South africa (144.3km)
Vanderbijlpark, Vanderbijlpark, South africa (155.2km)
Brakpan, Brakpan, South africa (196.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.