Traveling Luck for Westergloor, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is Westergloor?What's around Westergloor?
Wikipedia near Westergloor
Where to stay near Westergloor
The timezone in Westergloor is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:35 and Sunset at 19:05. It's Dark
Latitude. -26.2000°, Longitude. 27.7000°
Satellite map around Westergloor
Loading map of Westergloor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Westergloor, in Gauteng, South Africa
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Toekomsrus (5.9km)
- Randfontein (13km)
- Mohlakeng (13.1km)
- Randgate (14.3km)
- Droogheuwel (18.8km)
- Kocksoord (18.8km)
- Bhongwem (22km)
- Randfontein South (22.9km)
- Klein Elandsvlei (26.4km)
- Loumarina (26.4km)
- Elands (26.9km)
- Wheatlands (29.4km)
- Ooster (30.6km)
- Groot-Elandsvlei (31.5km)
- Doornkop (32.2km)
- Hillside (32.2km)
- Bekkersdal (33.2km)
- Randridge (35.1km)
- Venterspos (35.2km)
- Venterpos-West (35.2km)
- Ten Acre (35.4km)
- Brink's Vlakfontein (35.9km)
- Wes-Rand (43km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Robinson Lake Aerodrome (19.6km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Randfontein (8.8km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Lancaster Dam (39.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Robinson Lake (20.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Donaldson Aerodrome (33.2km)
Airports close to Westergloor
Lanseria(HLA), Johannesburg, South africa (129.5km)
Rand(HCS), Johannesburg, South africa (160.3km)
Grand central(GCJ), Johannesburg, South africa (176.2km)
Johannesburg international(JNB), Johannesburg, South africa (194.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Westergloor
Krugersdorp, Krugersdorp, South africa (47.5km)
Carletonville, Carletonville, South africa (140.6km)
Vereeniging, Vereeniging, South africa (171.2km)
Vanderbijlpark, Vanderbijlpark, South africa (196.1km)
Brakpan, Brakpan, South africa (213.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.