Traveling Luck for Western Areas, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is Western Areas?What's around Western Areas?
Wikipedia near Western Areas
Where to stay near Western Areas
The timezone in Western Areas is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:09 and Sunset at 18:54. It's light
Latitude. -26.3667°, Longitude. 27.7167°
Loading map of Western Areas and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Western Areas, in Gauteng, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Waterpan (6.6km)
- Driehoek (19.7km)
- Panvlakte (20.5km)
- Jachtfontein (20.6km)
- Modderfontein (23km)
- Syferfontein (24.5km)
- Elandsfontein (24.5km)
- Elandsfontein (27km)
- Poortjie (34.9km)
- Zuurbekom (35.3km)
- Doornpoort (35.3km)
- Libanon (36km)
- Poortjie (37.3km)
- Rietfontein (37.8km)
- Hartebeestfontein (39.8km)
- Gemspost (45.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Venterspos Lokasie (34.8km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Peter Wright Dam (5.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Klein Rietspruit (23km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Donaldson Aerodrome (34.8km)
Airports close to Western Areas
Rand(HCS), Johannesburg, South africa (161.3km)
Lanseria(HLA), Johannesburg, South africa (183.1km)
Johannesburg international(JNB), Johannesburg, South africa (207.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Western Areas
Krugersdorp, Krugersdorp, South africa (112.1km)
Vereeniging, Vereeniging, South africa (117km)
Carletonville, Carletonville, South africa (130km)
Vanderbijlpark, Vanderbijlpark, South africa (130.5km)
Brakpan, Brakpan, South africa (213.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.