Traveling Luck for Pinedene, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is Pinedene?What's around Pinedene?
Wikipedia near Pinedene
Where to stay near Pinedene
The timezone in Pinedene is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 18:06. It's Dark
Latitude. -25.9161°, Longitude. 28.2328°
Weather near Pinedene; Report from Waterkloof (SAAF), 33.6km away
Wind: 0km/h North
Wind: 0km/h North
Satellite map around Pinedene
Loading map of Pinedene and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pinedene, in Gauteng, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Olifantsfontein (8.8km)
- Doornkloof (12.7km)
- Sterkfontein (17.8km)
- Brakfontein (21.5km)
- Randjesfontein (24.2km)
- Witkoppies (24.6km)
- Lyttelton (28.1km)
- Olifantsfontein (35km)
- Elandsfontein (35.4km)
- Brakfontein (35.5km)
- Brakfontein (37.2km)
- Rietfontein (40.2km)
- Droogegrond (40.3km)
- Olievenhoutbosch (40.8km)
- Grootfontein (41.2km)
- Witbos (48.5km)
- Witpoort (48.5km)
Accommodation around Pinedene
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Midrand (35km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Grootvlei (47.5km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Randjiesfontein (37.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Rietfonteinrand (38.5km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Pretoria Irene (5.7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Wierdabrug (45km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kaalfontein (28.6km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Rietvleidam (20.8km)
Airports close to Pinedene
Grand central(GCJ), Johannesburg, South africa (42.5km)
Johannesburg international(JNB), Johannesburg, South africa (87.1km)
Wonderboom(PRY), Pretoria, South africa (101.7km)
Lanseria(HLA), Johannesburg, South africa (108.1km)
Rand(HCS), Johannesburg, South africa (130.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pinedene
Waterkloof afb, Waterkloof, South africa (33.6km)
Swartkop, Swartkop, South africa (47.8km)
Brakpan, Brakpan, South africa (128.2km)
Springs, Springs, South africa (142.1km)
Krugersdorp, Krugersdorp, South africa (189.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.