Traveling Luck for Avalon, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is Avalon?What's around Avalon?
Wikipedia near Avalon
Where to stay near Avalon
The timezone in Avalon is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:43 and Sunset at 17:28. It's light
Latitude. -26.1166667°, Longitude. 27.6166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Avalon, in Gauteng, South Africa
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dancornia (5.9km)
- Randridge (8.8km)
- Groot-Elandsvlei (13.4km)
- Brandvlei (13.4km)
- Ooster (14.3km)
- Tarlton (17.5km)
- Klein Elandsvlei (17.6km)
- Loumarina (17.6km)
- Elands (20.4km)
- Eljeesee (21.9km)
- Droogheuwel (28.6km)
- Randgate (30.6km)
- Helderblom (32.1km)
- Wheatlands (32.6km)
- Beckedan (35.3km)
- Randfontein (35.3km)
- Kocksoord (40.9km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Randfontein (35.1km)
- wildlife reserve;
- a tract of public land reserved for the preservation of wildlife.
- Krugersdorp Wildtuin (37.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Orient Hills (32.5km)
- gold mine(s);
- a mine where gold ore, or alluvial gold is extracted.
- Radiontein Estates Gold Mines (35.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Robinson Lake (37.6km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Krugersdorp (41.7km)
Airports close to Avalon
Lanseria(HLA), Johannesburg, South africa (129.2km)
Grand central(GCJ), Johannesburg, South africa (191.3km)
Rand(HCS), Johannesburg, South africa (195.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Avalon
Krugersdorp, Krugersdorp, South africa (40.9km)
Carletonville, Carletonville, South africa (136.8km)
Vereeniging, Vereeniging, South africa (214.6km)
Rustenburg, Rustenburg, South africa (219.9km)
Swartkop, Swartkop, South africa (226.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.