Traveling Luck for Baragwanath, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is Baragwanath?What's around Baragwanath?
Wikipedia near Baragwanath
Where to stay near Baragwanath
Also known as Baragwanath Hospital
The timezone in Baragwanath is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:10 and Sunset at 18:58. It's light
Latitude. -26.2667°, Longitude. 27.9833°
Weather near Baragwanath; Report from Rand, 60.1km away
Temperature: 26°C / 79°F
Temperature: 26°C / 79°F
Satellite map around Baragwanath
Loading map of Baragwanath and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baragwanath, in Gauteng, South Africa
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Mlamlankunzi (22km)
- Crown (22.9km)
- New Canada (26.4km)
- Croesus (26.8km)
- Longdale (26.8km)
- Langlaagte (26.8km)
- Orlando (27km)
- Fordsburg (28.7km)
- Nancefield (30.2km)
- Mzimhlope (30.7km)
- Phefeni (32.2km)
- Westbury (33.2km)
- Newclare (33.2km)
- Bosmont (34.7km)
- Kliptown (35.4km)
- Phomolong (35.4km)
- Jeppe (35.4km)
- Unified (37.1km)
- Maraisburg (37.1km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Baragwanath
- nature reserve;
- an area reserved for the maintenance of a natural habitat.
- Melville Koppies (38km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Rand (8.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Klipriviersberg (8.8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Witwatersrand (8.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Klipriviersberg (35.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Baragwanath Vliegveld (8.8km)
Airports close to Baragwanath
Rand(HCS), Johannesburg, South africa (60.1km)
Johannesburg international(JNB), Johannesburg, South africa (105.3km)
Grand central(GCJ), Johannesburg, South africa (122.8km)
Lanseria(HLA), Johannesburg, South africa (129.8km)
Heidelberg(GHC), Heidelberg, South africa (173.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Baragwanath
Brakpan, Brakpan, South africa (113.1km)
Krugersdorp, Krugersdorp, South africa (116.5km)
Vereeniging, Vereeniging, South africa (118.3km)
Springs, Springs, South africa (146.7km)
Vanderbijlpark, Vanderbijlpark, South africa (183.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.