Traveling Luck for Elands, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is Elands?What's around Elands?
Wikipedia near Elands
Where to stay near Elands
The timezone in Elands is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 19:06. It's light
Latitude. -26.1667°, Longitude. 27.6333°
Satellite map around Elands
Loading map of Elands and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Elands, in Gauteng, South Africa
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Elands (0km)
- Ooster (6.5km)
- Loumarina (8.8km)
- Klein Elandsvlei (8.8km)
- Droogheuwel (8.8km)
- Randridge (13km)
- Groot-Elandsvlei (14.3km)
- Wheatlands (14.3km)
- Randgate (17.7km)
- Kocksoord (20.4km)
- Brandvlei (21.9km)
- Dancornia (22.8km)
- Randfontein (23.5km)
- Hillside (26.8km)
- Toekomsrus (32.2km)
- Tarlton (33.1km)
- Ten Acre (33.2km)
- Eljeesee (34.6km)
- Randfontein South (34.7km)
- Mohlakeng (35.2km)
- Venterspos (39.2km)
- Venterpos-West (39.2km)
- Helderblom (40.2km)
- Bhongwem (41.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Robinson Lake Aerodrome (24.4km)
- gold mine(s);
- a mine where gold ore, or alluvial gold is extracted.
- Radiontein Estates Gold Mines (32.2km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Randfontein (18.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Robinson Lake (30.1km)
Airports close to Elands
Lanseria(HLA), Johannesburg, South africa (136.3km)
Rand(HCS), Johannesburg, South africa (185.3km)
Grand central(GCJ), Johannesburg, South africa (192km)
Johannesburg international(JNB), Johannesburg, South africa (216.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Elands
Krugersdorp, Krugersdorp, South africa (46.7km)
Carletonville, Carletonville, South africa (128km)
Vereeniging, Vereeniging, South africa (195.3km)
Vanderbijlpark, Vanderbijlpark, South africa (213.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.