Traveling Luck for Government Village, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is Government Village?What's around Government Village?
Wikipedia near Government Village
Where to stay near Government Village
The timezone in Government Village is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 19:06. It's Dark
Latitude. -26.2000°, Longitude. 27.6833°
Satellite map around Government Village
Loading map of Government Village and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Government Village, in Gauteng, South Africa
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Toekomsrus (11.8km)
- Randgate (13km)
- Droogheuwel (13.5km)
- Kocksoord (13.5km)
- Randfontein (14.3km)
- Mohlakeng (14.3km)
- Randfontein South (20.5km)
- Elands (22km)
- Loumarina (22.8km)
- Klein Elandsvlei (22.8km)
- Wheatlands (23.6km)
- Ooster (26.4km)
- Bhongwem (26.9km)
- Hillside (26.9km)
- Groot-Elandsvlei (28.6km)
- Ten Acre (30.6km)
- Randridge (31.5km)
- Venterpos-West (31.6km)
- Venterspos (31.6km)
- Bekkersdal (34.7km)
- Doornkop (37.7km)
- Brink's Vlakfontein (41.7km)
- Wes-Rand (45.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Robinson Lake Aerodrome (20.4km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Randfontein (6.5km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Lancaster Dam (43.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Robinson Lake (22.8km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Donaldson Aerodrome (32.7km)
Airports close to Government Village
Lanseria(HLA), Johannesburg, South africa (133.2km)
Rand(HCS), Johannesburg, South africa (166.2km)
Grand central(GCJ), Johannesburg, South africa (181.4km)
Johannesburg international(JNB), Johannesburg, South africa (200km)
Airfields or small airports close to Government Village
Krugersdorp, Krugersdorp, South africa (48.9km)
Carletonville, Carletonville, South africa (135.4km)
Vereeniging, Vereeniging, South africa (174.4km)
Vanderbijlpark, Vanderbijlpark, South africa (197km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.