Traveling Luck for Hermanus, Free State, South Africa
Where is Hermanus?What's around Hermanus?
Wikipedia near Hermanus
Where to stay near Hermanus
The timezone in Hermanus is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 17:18. It's light
Latitude. -28.550000000000001°, Longitude. 28.033333299999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Hermanus, in Free State, South Africa
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Witteberge (24.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Overdene (34.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Fouriesburg (39.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Langkloof (25.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Swartspruit (23.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Witnek (41.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hermanus
Ficksburg sentraoes, Ficksburg, South africa (123.8km)
Bethlehem, Bethlehem, South africa (168.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.