Traveling Luck for Slangfontein, Free State, South Africa
Where is Slangfontein?What's around Slangfontein?
Wikipedia near Slangfontein
Where to stay near Slangfontein
The timezone in Slangfontein is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 17:25. It's light
Latitude. -29.4166667°, Longitude. 26.550000000000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Slangfontein, in Free State, South Africa
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Randfontein (28.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Bo-Kromspruit (24.9km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Roodepoort Nywerheidskool (53.7km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Albertspos (19.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Onder-Kromspruit (19km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Uysklip (32.2km)
Airports close to Slangfontein
Thaba nchu(TCU), Thaba nchu, Bophuthatswana (111km)
Bloemfontein(BFN), Bloemfontein, South africa (166.9km)