Traveling Luck for Triangle, Free State, South Africa
Where is Triangle?What's around Triangle?
Wikipedia near Triangle
Where to stay near Triangle
The timezone in Triangle is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 17:26. It's Dark
Latitude. -29.016666699999998°, Longitude. 25.9166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Triangle, in Free State, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Triangle (0km)
- Lionvley (0km)
- Quaggaleegte (14.3km)
- Daniels Kuil (15.5km)
- Leeuw Vley (18.7km)
- Aarpan (18.7km)
- Wilsons Fort (18.9km)
- Tweeling (21.3km)
- Theronsvlakte (23.4km)
- Vergezocht (24.6km)
- Van Heerdens Post (24.9km)
- Sannas Rust (24.9km)
- Wonderkop (28.3km)
- Blesbokpan (31km)
- Biesiesbult (34.2km)
- Rustpan (35.4km)
- Waaikraal (37.3km)
- Mooiplaats (37.3km)
- Bultfontein (37.5km)
- Ronnepleegte (37.7km)
- Hartebeest Hoek (40.1km)
- Jedwater (42.4km)
- Rooikraal (43.2km)
- Oorlog (45.8km)
- Lough Dearg (51km)
- Franshoek (51.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a near-level shallow, natural depression or basin, usually containing an intermittent lake, pond, or pool.
- Baberspan (28.6km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Free State (31.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Hartebeest (53km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- De Brug (36km)
Airports close to Triangle
Bloemfontein(BFN), Bloemfontein, South africa (147.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Triangle
New tempe, Bloemfontein, South africa (90.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.