Traveling Luck for Zandfontein, Free State, South Africa
Where is Zandfontein?What's around Zandfontein?
Wikipedia near Zandfontein
Where to stay near Zandfontein
The timezone in Zandfontein is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 18:13. It's light
Latitude. -30.4500°, Longitude. 27.0333°
Satellite map around Zandfontein
Loading map of Zandfontein and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zandfontein, in Free State, South Africa
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Knoffelspruit (39.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Winnaarspruit (32.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kafferskop (25.6km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Winnanks (29.3km)