Traveling Luck for Bakenkop, Free State, South Africa
Where is Bakenkop?What's around Bakenkop?
Wikipedia near Bakenkop
Where to stay near Bakenkop
Also known as Osfontein
The timezone in Bakenkop is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:05 and Sunset at 19:10. It's Dark
Latitude. -30.4667°, Longitude. 26.2833°
Loading map of Bakenkop and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bakenkop, in Free State, South Africa
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Truitjesfontein (16.1km)
- Brandewynsgat (20.6km)
- Uitzicht (20.6km)
- Bethel (2) (22.2km)
- Rietfontein (6) (23.1km)
- Badsfontein (1) (24.3km)
- Werda (1) (33.9km)
- Karreckloof (35.3km)
- Hueningkrans (35.3km)
- Reitfontein (2) (35.3km)
- Vnooifontein (38.9km)
- Lemoenfontein (39.1km)
- Ongeluksfontein (39.2km)
- Lemoenfontein (45km)
- Roodebult (45.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Goedemoed (48.4km)
- wildlife reserve;
- a tract of public land reserved for the preservation of wildlife.
- Tussen die Riviere Wildplaas (32km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Tierkloof (19.2km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Oorlogspoortdrif (30.3km)