Traveling Luck for Bankfontein, Free State, South Africa
Where is Bankfontein?What's around Bankfontein?
Wikipedia near Bankfontein
Where to stay near Bankfontein
The timezone in Bankfontein is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 17:24. It's light
Latitude. -29.65°, Longitude. 26.0666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bankfontein, in Free State, South Africa
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Wurasoord (33.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Fouriespruitdam (26.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Hertzberg (36km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Fouriespruit (26.2km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Hertzberg (43.7km)