Traveling Luck for Brandwacht, Free State, South Africa
Where is Brandwacht?What's around Brandwacht?
Wikipedia near Brandwacht
Where to stay near Brandwacht
The timezone in Brandwacht is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 17:22. It's Dark
Latitude. -30.4833333°, Longitude. 27.05°
Geographic features & Photographs around Brandwacht, in Free State, South Africa
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Knoffelspruit (29.4km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Elandskloof (32km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Winnanks (45km)