Traveling Luck for Constantia, Free State, South Africa
Where is Constantia?What's around Constantia?
Wikipedia near Constantia
Where to stay near Constantia
The timezone in Constantia is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:08 and Sunset at 18:50. It's Dark
Latitude. -29.6000°, Longitude. 26.5500°
Satellite map around Constantia
Loading map of Constantia and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Constantia, in Free State, South Africa
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Constantia (0km)
- Vaalbank (2) (7.2km)
- Bloubank (15.7km)
- Vaalkraal (20.2km)
- Heelfontein (21.6km)
- Nooitgedacht (25.2km)
- Glengary (29km)
- Kafferrivier (29km)
- Bothasrus (29.5km)
- Morgenzon (32.3km)
- Roodepoort (34.4km)
- Kassel (34.6km)
- Oorlogspoort (34.6km)
- Deelfontein (37.8km)
- Rietkuil (38.2km)
- Cyferfontein (38.4km)
- Lucernvlei (43.7km)
- Dewetsdorp (44.6km)
- Weltevrede-Oos (45km)
- Welverdiend (46.4km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Mooiplaats (25km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Roodepoort Nywerheidskool (34.4km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Alma (19.1km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Dewetsdorp (52.4km)
Airports close to Constantia
Thaba nchu(TCU), Thaba nchu, Bophuthatswana (158.8km)
Bloemfontein(BFN), Bloemfontein, South africa (236.8km)