Traveling Luck for Kramberg, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Where is Kramberg?What's around Kramberg?
Wikipedia near Kramberg
Where to stay near Kramberg
Also known as Kranberg
The timezone in Kramberg is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 17:22. It's Dark
Latitude. -30.7333333°, Longitude. 26.5166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kramberg, in Eastern Cape, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Klip Plaat Fontein (6.4km)
- Orange Grove Annexe (12.9km)
- Tjaarts Fontein (16.2km)
- Modder Bult (19.3km)
- The Paarl (22.4km)
- Orange Fontein (25.8km)
- Riet Poort (29.5km)
- Kraal Poort (29.5km)
- Fernigair (32.5km)
- Kraaifontein (33km)
- Buysfontein (37.9km)
- Ruigte Fontein (38.6km)
- Melk Spruit (38.6km)
- Akermans Kraal (39.2km)
- Hoog Waterval (39.2km)
- Bad Spruit (39.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Kommissiedrifbrug (39.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kramberg (29.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Langhoek (39.2km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Castle Hill (22.3km)