Traveling Luck for Krans Kloof, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Where is Krans Kloof?What's around Krans Kloof?
Wikipedia near Krans Kloof
Where to stay near Krans Kloof
The timezone in Krans Kloof is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 17:21. It's light
Latitude. -30.5666667°, Longitude. 26.2333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Krans Kloof, in Eastern Cape, South Africa
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vaalkop (14.8km)
- Spitskop (16.2km)
- Swartkop (19.3km)
- Ribbokberg (20.6km)
- Heuningneskop (23.1km)
- Caledonskop (24.3km)
- Lydiadal (26.7km)
- Grootkop (29.4km)
- Rondekop (32.4km)
- Lusthof (34km)
- Ellesmere (34km)
- Bergappelkop (35.3km)
- Maagdmeisieskop (35.3km)
- Wildehondekop (41.8km)
- Bakenkop (46.4km)
- Rooikoppie (50.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Goedemoed (38.5km)
- wildlife reserve;
- a tract of public land reserved for the preservation of wildlife.
- Tussen die Riviere Wildplaas (46.2km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Tierkloof (44.4km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Waterval (24.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Palmietspruit (7.4km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Oorlogspoortdrif (19.6km)