Traveling Luck for Magdalena, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Where is Magdalena?What's around Magdalena?
Wikipedia near Magdalena
Where to stay near Magdalena
The timezone in Magdalena is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:05 and Sunset at 19:11. It's Dark
Latitude. -30.6333°, Longitude. 26.3667°
Loading map of Magdalena and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Magdalena, in Eastern Cape, South Africa
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Magdalena (0km)
- Corbetts Hope (9.8km)
- Knole Park (14.9km)
- Aylesby (20.7km)
- Kleinvlei (23.2km)
- Elim (25.7km)
- Brvnavon (29.5km)
- Venter Fontein (29.7km)
- Paardelaagte (32.4km)
- Goedemoed (35.4km)
- Vermaakfontein (35.5km)
- Lemoenfontein (37.7km)
- Saamwerk (39.1km)
- Ongeluksfontein (41.8km)
- Reitfontein (2) (46.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Modderbultspruit (16.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Goedemoed (32.4km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Wyvern (50.2km)