Traveling Luck for Naledi, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Where is Naledi?What's around Naledi?
Wikipedia near Naledi
Where to stay near Naledi
The timezone in Naledi is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 17:20. It's Dark
Latitude. -30.6°, Longitude. 27.1166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Naledi, in Eastern Cape, South Africa
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Amandelhoogte (44.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Findlay's Sloot (46.4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Diphana (14.9km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Amandel (44.6km)