Traveling Luck for Olijve Fontein, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Where is Olijve Fontein?What's around Olijve Fontein?
Wikipedia near Olijve Fontein
Where to stay near Olijve Fontein
Also known as Olyve Fontein
The timezone in Olijve Fontein is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 17:19. It's Dark
Latitude. -30.8°, Longitude. 26.6166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Olijve Fontein, in Eastern Cape, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Olijve Fontein (0km)
- Hoog Waterval (9.9km)
- Patrys Fontein (16.3km)
- Braam Fontein (16.3km)
- Orange Fontein (25.8km)
- Vaal Kop (29.6km)
- Ruigte Fontein (29.9km)
- Melk Spruit (29.9km)
- Orange Fontein (32.5km)
- Buysfontein (33.1km)
- Drie Fontein (35.6km)
- Vaal Bank (38.7km)
- The Paarl (39.4km)
- Orange Grove Annexe (39.4km)
- Welgedagt (44.7km)
- Dam Fontein (45.4km)
- Vaal Kop (47.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kramberg (20.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Langhoek (9.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Melkspruit (23.3km)