Traveling Luck for Oorlogspost, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Where is Oorlogspost?What's around Oorlogspost?
Wikipedia near Oorlogspost
Where to stay near Oorlogspost
The timezone in Oorlogspost is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 07:12 and Sunset at 17:23. It's light
Latitude. -30.5500°, Longitude. 26.2000°
Satellite map around Oorlogspost
Loading map of Oorlogspost and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oorlogspost, in Eastern Cape, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Oorlogspost (0km)
- Krans Kloof (14.8km)
- Oorlogs Post (19.2km)
- Caledonsfontein (24.3km)
- Caledon's Fontein (24.3km)
- Spes Bona (25.7km)
- Lang fontien (25.7km)
- Vergelegen (32.9km)
- Osfontein (39km)
- Oud Fontein (41.3km)
- Riet Fontein (44.5km)
- Nooit Gedagt (44.5km)
- Rhenoster Hoek (45.1km)
- Rietfontein (53.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- wildlife reserve;
- a tract of public land reserved for the preservation of wildlife.
- Tussen die Riviere Wildplaas (37km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Tierkloof (39.2km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Waterval (32.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Palmietspruit (12.8km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Oorlogspoortdrif (26.7km)