Traveling Luck for Palmietspruit, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Where is Palmietspruit?What's around Palmietspruit?
Wikipedia near Palmietspruit
Where to stay near Palmietspruit
Also known as Palmiet
The timezone in Palmietspruit is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 17:26. It's Dark
Latitude. -30.55°, Longitude. 26.2333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Palmietspruit, in Eastern Cape, South Africa
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Spitskop (9.8km)
- Heuningneskop (16.1km)
- Ribbokberg (19.2km)
- Vaalkop (19.6km)
- Caledonskop (20.6km)
- Swartkop (20.6km)
- Grootkop (24.3km)
- Lydiadal (25.7km)
- Bergappelkop (29.4km)
- Maagdmeisieskop (32.9km)
- Oskop (39.2km)
- Lusthof (39.3km)
- Ellesmere (39.3km)
- Rondekop (39.3km)
- Rooikoppie (47.3km)
- Wildehondekop (48.5km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Goedemoed (39.2km)
- wildlife reserve;
- a tract of public land reserved for the preservation of wildlife.
- Tussen die Riviere Wildplaas (39.2km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Tierkloof (37km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Waterval (20.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Palmietspruit (0km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Oorlogspoortdrif (14.8km)