Traveling Luck for Summer Pride, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Where is Summer Pride?What's around Summer Pride?
Wikipedia near Summer Pride
Where to stay near Summer Pride
The timezone in Summer Pride is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 17:23. It's Dark
Latitude. -30.683333300000001°, Longitude. 26.466666700000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Summer Pride, in Eastern Cape, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Riet Poort (0km)
- Bad Spruit (16.2km)
- Commissie Drift (19.7km)
- Kraaifontein (19.7km)
- Driefontynen (20.7km)
- Modder Bult (22.3km)
- Klip Plaat Fontein (25.8km)
- Tjaarts Fontein (26.8km)
- Kraaifontyn (26.8km)
- Morgenzon (30.4km)
- Zanddrift (32.4km)
- Fernigair (33km)
- Kraal Poort (38.6km)
- Badfontein (39.1km)
- Orange Grove Annexe (39.2km)
- Blesjesfontein (39.2km)
- Biesjes Fontyn (39.2km)
- Groot River Wagon Drift (39.3km)
- Klipfontein (47.4km)
- The Paarl (48.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Kommissiedrifbrug (16.2km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Castle Hill (19.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Klipplaatfontein (25.8km)