Traveling Luck for Brvnavon, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Where is Brvnavon?What's around Brvnavon?
Wikipedia near Brvnavon
Where to stay near Brvnavon
The timezone in Brvnavon is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 17:21. It's light
Latitude. -30.5833333°, Longitude. 26.3166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Brvnavon, in Eastern Cape, South Africa
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Brvnavon (0km)
- Elim (6.4km)
- Ongeluksfontein (14.8km)
- Lemoenfontein (19.6km)
- Corbetts Hope (19.6km)
- Reitfontein (2) (23.2km)
- Magdalena (29.5km)
- Aylesby (29.7km)
- Knole Park (30.4km)
- Paardelaagte (32.9km)
- Amana (33km)
- Bothaskop (39.2km)
- Goedemoed (39.2km)
- Truitjesfontein (41.8km)
- Deelspruit (45.6km)
- Kleinvlei (46.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Modderbultspruit (14.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Goedemoed (9.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Palmietspruit (35.4km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Waterval (25.7km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Oorlogspoortdrif (29.4km)