Traveling Luck for El Dorado, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Where is El Dorado?What's around El Dorado?
Wikipedia near El Dorado
Where to stay near El Dorado
The timezone in El Dorado is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 17:39. It's light
Latitude. -30.6667°, Longitude. 27.0500°
Satellite map around El Dorado
Loading map of El Dorado and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around El Dorado, in Eastern Cape, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Verdruk Fontein (7.4km)
- Verdrukfontein (7.4km)
- Wilge Spruit (14.9km)
- Elsjes Kraal (16.2km)
- Riet Fontein (19.3km)
- Klip Kraal (19.7km)
- Ehrenbreitstein (26.8km)
- Bult Fontein (26.8km)
- Morgenson (29.5km)
- Vlakte Fontein (29.7km)
- Roode Koppies (30.5km)
- Badsfontein (32.2km)
- Thee Fontein (39.3km)
- Braak Fontein (39.4km)
- Pugela (47.4km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Amandelhoogte (29.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Diphana (29.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wilgespruit (30.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Rietfontein (6.4km)