Traveling Luck for Somerset West, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Somerset West?What's around Somerset West?
Wikipedia near Somerset West
Where to stay near Somerset West
Also known as Somerset West, Somersetwes
The timezone in Somerset West is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 07:50 and Sunset at 17:44. It's light
Latitude. -34.0833°, Longitude. 18.8500°
Satellite map around Somerset West
Loading map of Somerset West and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Somerset West, in Western Cape, South Africa
Accommodation around Somerset West
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Platbank (41.5km)
- the grounds and buildings of an institution of higher learning.
- Helderberg College (24.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Skapenberg (16.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Blinkklip (28.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Hottentots Hollandberge (38.3km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Harmoniestrand (24.9km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Helderberg Forest Reserve (24.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Sir Lowry's Pass (32.4km)
Airports close to Somerset West
Cape town international(CPT), Cape town, South africa (118.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Somerset West
Ysterplaat, Ysterplaat, South africa (171.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.