Traveling Luck for Slanghoek, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Slanghoek?What's around Slanghoek?
Wikipedia near Slanghoek
Where to stay near Slanghoek
The timezone in Slanghoek is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 18:38. It's Dark
Latitude. -33.6333°, Longitude. 19.2167°
Satellite map around Slanghoek
Loading map of Slanghoek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Slanghoek, in Western Cape, South Africa
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Breeland (0km)
- Kelder (0km)
- Opstal (0km)
- Klipheuwel (8.2km)
- Jasonsfontein (8.2km)
- Witelsrivier (21.3km)
- Palmboombad (21.3km)
- Rusfontein (24.5km)
- Hugoskraal (24.5km)
- Armandel Rivier (26.2km)
- Die Vlakte (35.4km)
- Lorraine (35.5km)
- Excelsior (36.7km)
- Swartwalle (37.9km)
- Klipdrift (37.9km)
- Moreson (41.4km)
- Schoongesig (42.6km)
- Squirrelbosch (44.1km)
- Akasia (53.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Slanghoekberge (22.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Goudiniweg (44.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Slanghoek (6.8km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Goudini Spa (26.2km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Waterkloof (41.5km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Botha (35.4km)