Traveling Luck for Mbuzini, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Where is Mbuzini?What's around Mbuzini?
Wikipedia near Mbuzini
Where to stay near Mbuzini
The timezone in Mbuzini is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. -25.9333°, Longitude. 31.9500°
Satellite map around Mbuzini
Loading map of Mbuzini and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mbuzini, in Mpumalanga, South Africa
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mbuzini (0km)
- Mananga (8.7km)
- Mpanganeni (11.7km)
- Mangebene (13km)
- Mbuzini (13.4km)
- Canada Dry (14.7km)
- Thambokhulu (18.7km)
- Gubusa (20.2km)
- Mapochana (21.8km)
- Matandane (23.4km)
- Lomahasha (26.2km)
- Mudivela (26.5km)
- Mabeana (26.7km)
- Culamo (29.6km)
- Valoi (30.1km)
- Namaacha (30.2km)
- Mevexa (32km)
- Aldeia Graca (32.9km)
- Kepo (33.8km)
- Languana (34.4km)
- Manhalase (35.9km)
- Singuila (38.8km)
- Massoca (39.4km)
- Singuila (40.4km)
- M'beda (54.3km)
- a near-level shallow, natural depression or basin, usually containing an intermittent lake, pond, or pool.
- Silolweni (46.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Sto. André (20.7km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Mdzadi (41.5km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- KwaBhunya (5.9km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Gobinja (40.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Mbuzini (19.4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Mananga Point (35.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Matabula (23.4km)
Airports close to Mbuzini
Maputo(MPM), Maputo, Mozambique (218.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mbuzini
Komatipoort, Komatipoort, South africa (190.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.