Traveling Luck for Dukuza, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Where is Dukuza?What's around Dukuza?
Wikipedia near Dukuza
Where to stay near Dukuza
The timezone in Dukuza is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:15 and Sunset at 18:18. It's Dark
Latitude. -28.7500°, Longitude. 29.2167°
Satellite map around Dukuza
Loading map of Dukuza and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dukuza, in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Waterloo (21.9km)
- Ridgeview (23.3km)
- Driel (25.7km)
- Pepeta (25.7km)
- Delta (31.7km)
- Lytton (32.5km)
- Wilhelmshohe (32.5km)
- Rivelette (32.5km)
- The Lake (33.6km)
- Morningside (33.6km)
- Tipperary (33.6km)
- Eastlynne (34km)
- Olivia (34km)
- The Bend (37.1km)
- Fairfar (37.5km)
- Avondale (37.8km)
- Needwood (39.7km)
- Hazelhurst (43.9km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Tugela Bridge (33.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Bergville (51.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Upper Tugela Location (32.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Ntumbane (7km)
Airports close to Dukuza
Ladysmith(LAY), Ladysmith, South africa (209.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dukuza
Harrismith, Harrismith, South africa (219.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.