Traveling Luck for Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa
Where is Bloemfontein?What's around Bloemfontein?
Wikipedia near Bloemfontein
Where to stay near Bloemfontein
Also known as Bloemfontein, Blumfonteinas, Μπλουμφοντέιν, Блумфонтейн, Блумфонтејн, בלומפונטיין, ブルームフォンテーン, 布隆方丹
The timezone in Bloemfontein is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 17:25. It's Dark
Latitude. -29.1333°, Longitude. 26.2000°
Weather near Bloemfontein; Report from Bloemfontein, Bloemfontein Airport, 42km away
Satellite map around Bloemfontein
Loading map of Bloemfontein and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bloemfontein, in Free State, South Africa
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kwaggafontein (18.7km)
- Bloemspruit (18.7km)
- Huntley (24.7km)
- Highlands (29.1km)
- Ferreira (29.1km)
- Schoonzicht (29.1km)
- Turflaagte (31.1km)
- Grasslands (32km)
- Endon (34km)
- Hope Valley (34.1km)
- Cerillio (36km)
- Rooidam (37.8km)
- Dysselsrust (37.8km)
- Summer Pride (37.8km)
- Kelly's View (38.1km)
- Sekretarispan (42.2km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
Accommodation around Bloemfontein
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Sleepdam (18.7km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Tempe (18.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Kafferfonteindam (9.5km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Rodenbeck (37.8km)
- a facility equipped for observation of atmospheric or space phenomena.
- Lamont-Hussey Observatory (24.7km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Bloemfontein (0km)
Airports close to Bloemfontein
Bloemfontein(BFN), Bloemfontein, South africa (42km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bloemfontein
New tempe, Bloemfontein, South africa (45.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.