Traveling Luck for Botshabelo, Free State, South Africa
Where is Botshabelo?What's around Botshabelo?
Wikipedia near Botshabelo
Where to stay near Botshabelo
The timezone in Botshabelo is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:07 and Sunset at 19:06. It's light
Latitude. -29.2333°, Longitude. 26.7333°
Satellite map around Botshabelo
Loading map of Botshabelo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Botshabelo, in Free State, South Africa
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Botshabelo (0km)
- Bonolo (9.5km)
- Poklenberg (19km)
- Dankbaar (19km)
- Serwalo (23.5km)
- Roodekop (24.7km)
- Dankbaar (24.8km)
- Tabane (26km)
- Thubisi (29.1km)
- Bultfontein Number One (31.1km)
- Kommissiedrif (31.1km)
- Strydom College (34.1km)
- Blydskap (34.4km)
- Lusaka (37.7km)
- Bultfontein Number Three (37.8km)
- Thaba Nchu (38.2km)
- Mafane (38.2km)
- Bultfontein Number Two (42.3km)
- Ratlau (44.3km)
- Motlatla (52km)
- Noga's Post (53.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Thaba Nchu (37.8km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Marokashoek (32.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kgabanyane (29.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Seroalo Dam (28.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Rusfonteindam (48.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Seroalospruit (24.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Enkelboom (9.5km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Sepane (37.9km)
Airports close to Botshabelo
Thaba nchu(TCU), Thaba nchu, Bophuthatswana (49.9km)
Bloemfontein(BFN), Bloemfontein, South africa (172.2km)