Traveling Luck for Badhanle, Sanaag, Somalia
Where is Badhanle?What's around Badhanle?
Wikipedia near Badhanle
Where to stay near Badhanle
The timezone in Badhanle is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 18:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.400555600000001°, Longitude. 47.011944399999997° , Elevation. 1600m
Geographic features & Photographs around Badhanle, in Sanaag, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- scientific research base;
- a scientific facility used as a base from which research is carried out or monitored.
- Siraadley (28.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Saka Harte Yimi (20.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gudmo (37km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Surad (25.2km)