Traveling Luck for Biyo Cadoh, Sanaag, Somalia
Where is Biyo Cadoh?What's around Biyo Cadoh?
Wikipedia near Biyo Cadoh
Where to stay near Biyo Cadoh
The timezone in Biyo Cadoh is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 17:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.7000°, Longitude. 47.1667°
Loading map of Biyo Cadoh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Biyo Cadoh, in Sanaag, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Boqon (24km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bidi Buq (27.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buuraha Lashiidha (26.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Tabah Pass (17.8km)