Traveling Luck for Ceel Lamaan, Sanaag, Somalia
Where is Ceel Lamaan?What's around Ceel Lamaan?
Wikipedia near Ceel Lamaan
Where to stay near Ceel Lamaan
Also known as Alaman, Eil Laman, Ellaman
The timezone in Ceel Lamaan is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. 10.5325°, Longitude. 47.3197222° , Elevation. 1772m
Geographic features & Photographs around Ceel Lamaan, in Sanaag, Somalia
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buuraha Farjicanyo (15.3km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Ceel Laqoday (25.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Surud Madow (33.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bannaanka Ceel Qoray (24.1km)