Traveling Luck for Erigavo, Sanaag, Somalia
Where is Erigavo?What's around Erigavo?
Wikipedia near Erigavo
Where to stay near Erigavo
Also known as Ceerigaabo, Cerigaabo, Erigabo
The timezone in Erigavo is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:51 and Sunset at 18:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.6181°, Longitude. 47.3700°
Satellite map around Erigavo
Loading map of Erigavo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Erigavo, in Sanaag, Somalia
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Lahelay (2.5km)
- Ceel Qoray (6.9km)
- Shiid (7.4km)
- Huruf (8.6km)
- Lanqaciye (14.1km)
- Xaariye (14.7km)
- Raaf (15km)
- Laas Qacable (16km)
- Senobah (21km)
- Xirribcad (22km)
- Buqcad (22.1km)
- Khatano (24.3km)
- Taxnaan (24.6km)
- Warmoge (27km)
- Hol Hol (28km)
- Lakale (30.4km)
- Xeelo (31.8km)
- Megedo (32.8km)
- Shimbiris (32.8km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Bisagalla (22.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buuraha Farjicanyo (32.7km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Ceel Laqoday (9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bannaanka Ceel Qoray (23.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bisiqaale (28.3km)