Traveling Luck for Buuraha Ceeryaan, Sanaag, Somalia
Where is Buuraha Ceeryaan?What's around Buuraha Ceeryaan?
Wikipedia near Buuraha Ceeryaan
Where to stay near Buuraha Ceeryaan
Also known as Arian
The timezone in Buuraha Ceeryaan is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 18:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.0833333°, Longitude. 47.4666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Buuraha Ceeryaan, in Sanaag, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Daralay (9.3km)
- Cadayo (15.5km)
- Ceel Qudhac (22.4km)
- Karaxa (22.4km)
- Kabiid (24.2km)
- Damba'al (24.9km)
- Aadan Gudun (26.6km)
- Masagaan (26.6km)
- Madheedhley (26.6km)
- Shidalehe (35.2km)
- Masagan (35.4km)
- Jertaale (38.4km)
- Bohol Jeerin (38.5km)
- Ooman (39.1km)
- Dagaari (39.7km)
- Karka Kudaal (42.4km)
- Murcanyo (45.4km)
- Daranyo (46.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bannaanka Sool Giriyo (18.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dhadhimo (30.6km)