Traveling Luck for Dawacaale, Sanaag, Somalia
Where is Dawacaale?What's around Dawacaale?
Wikipedia near Dawacaale
Where to stay near Dawacaale
The timezone in Dawacaale is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 18:07. It's light
Latitude. 10.3833333°, Longitude. 47.4°
Geographic features & Photographs around Dawacaale, in Sanaag, Somalia
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Lakale (16.7km)
- Xirribcad (21.9km)
- Bixin (24.1km)
- Buqcad (25.5km)
- Hol Hol (29.1km)
- Ceeldheere (29.8km)
- God Lo'aad (31.2km)
- Taxnaan (32.8km)
- Megedo (32.8km)
- Khatano (34.5km)
- Sabar (36.3km)
- Yufle (36.9km)
- Ceel Qoray (37.3km)
- Shiid (38.2km)
- Laas Qacable (38.2km)
- Madare (38.8km)
- Dibqarax (39.2km)
- Xuluulad (40.3km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Durdur (31.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bannaanka Ceel Qoray (26.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dabaca (26.1km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Gashamaliq (38.4km)