Traveling Luck for Ceel Ileed, Sanaag, Somalia
Where is Ceel Ileed?What's around Ceel Ileed?
Wikipedia near Ceel Ileed
Where to stay near Ceel Ileed
Also known as El Iled
The timezone in Ceel Ileed is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:41 and Sunset at 18:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.6000°, Longitude. 47.2667°
Satellite map around Ceel Ileed
Loading map of Ceel Ileed and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ceel Ileed, in Sanaag, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buuraha Farjicanyo (29.3km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Ceel Laqoday (28.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Tabah Pass (27.9km)