Traveling Luck for Laasqoray, Sanaag, Somalia
Where is Laasqoray?What's around Laasqoray?
Wikipedia near Laasqoray
Where to stay near Laasqoray
Also known as Banden Laskhonai, Las Goni, Las Khonai, Las Khoreh, Las Qoray, Lās Qóray
The timezone in Laasqoray is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:49 and Sunset at 17:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.1667°, Longitude. 48.2167°
Satellite map around Laasqoray
Loading map of Laasqoray and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Laasqoray, in Sanaag, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Quada Dureh (18.6km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Goriad (8.6km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Karin Roor Rama (25.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Maritime Plains (25.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Yacfar (39.9km)