Traveling Luck for Lahelay, Sanaag, Somalia
Where is Lahelay?What's around Lahelay?
Wikipedia near Lahelay
Where to stay near Lahelay
The timezone in Lahelay is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. 10.6166667°, Longitude. 47.3833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Lahelay, in Sanaag, Somalia
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Lahelay (0km)
- Huruf (6.1km)
- Ceel Qoray (6.2km)
- Shiid (8.7km)
- Raaf (12.6km)
- Xaariye (13km)
- Laas Qacable (13.7km)
- Lanqaciye (16.5km)
- Senobah (18.6km)
- Buqcad (20.7km)
- Xirribcad (21.6km)
- Khatano (22.1km)
- Taxnaan (26.1km)
- Hol Hol (26.1km)
- Warmoge (26.3km)
- Lakale (29.3km)
- Megedo (30.7km)
- Xeelo (31.4km)
- Shimbiris (34.7km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Bisagalla (24.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buuraha Farjicanyo (33.2km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Ceel Laqoday (6.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bannaanka Ceel Qoray (22.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bisiqaale (30.7km)