Traveling Luck for Ceel Laqoday, Sanaag, Somalia
Where is Ceel Laqoday?What's around Ceel Laqoday?
Wikipedia near Ceel Laqoday
Where to stay near Ceel Laqoday
Also known as Luqdayah
The timezone in Ceel Laqoday is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:41 and Sunset at 17:26. It's light
Latitude. 10.6333°, Longitude. 47.4167°
Satellite map around Ceel Laqoday
Loading map of Ceel Laqoday and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ceel Laqoday, in Sanaag, Somalia
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Huruf (3.1km)
- Lahelay (6.8km)
- Xaariye (6.9km)
- Raaf (8.7km)
- Laas Qacable (11.1km)
- Ceel Qoray (11.1km)
- Senobah (13.7km)
- Shiid (15.3km)
- Khatano (19.7km)
- Lanqaciye (21.6km)
- Warmoge (21.8km)
- Buqcad (21.8km)
- Hol Hol (24.8km)
- Xirribcad (25.5km)
- Xeelo (27.8km)
- Megedo (28.4km)
- Lakale (31.1km)
- Wayla Subke (31.1km)
- Taxnaan (32.6km)
- Jaaman (33.9km)
- Shimbiris (37.4km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Bisagalla (31.2km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Ceel Laqoday (0km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Midhisho (34.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bisiqaale (37.2km)