Traveling Luck for Lugalan, Sanaag, Somalia
Where is Lugalan?What's around Lugalan?
Wikipedia near Lugalan
Where to stay near Lugalan
Also known as Luggalan, Tug Lugalan
The timezone in Lugalan is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. 10.4833333°, Longitude. 47.266666700000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Lugalan, in Sanaag, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Lugalan (0km)
- Ceel Dhabhaable (4.4km)
- Lagulat (8.7km)
- Caduur (16.5km)
- Gamaaso (17.6km)
- Ceel Ileed (21.6km)
- Afaf (24km)
- Xareer (25km)
- Carmaale (26.5km)
- Lanqaciye (28.2km)
- Dhumay (28.4km)
- Bisiqaale (28.5km)
- Gud Madow (28.5km)
- Badh Turo (29.1km)
- Dagaar (29.1km)
- Ceel Lamaan (31.8km)
- Dhadhin Sood (33.2km)
- Hareed (33.5km)
- Dah Majo (33.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Dinowlehe (32km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Barmaale (13.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buuraha Farjicanyo (11.1km)