Traveling Luck for Madare, Sanaag, Somalia
Where is Madare?What's around Madare?
Wikipedia near Madare
Where to stay near Madare
Also known as Madarhe, Madarheh, Maderhe
The timezone in Madare is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 18:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.4614°, Longitude. 47.5956°
Loading map of Madare and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Madare, in Sanaag, Somalia
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Ina Adin (14.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Dolbahanta (43.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Jidali (48.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Garab Qaari (38.2km)