Traveling Luck for Shaw, Sanaag, Somalia
Where is Shaw?What's around Shaw?
Wikipedia near Shaw
Where to stay near Shaw
Also known as Jau
The timezone in Shaw is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 17:59. It's light
Latitude. 10.4058°, Longitude. 47.8056°
Loading map of Shaw and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shaw, in Sanaag, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Difaaco (33.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Gobdah (26.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Gobolka Sanaag (39.8km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Hundubaleh (42.4km)