Traveling Luck for Shiid, Sanaag, Somalia
Where is Shiid?What's around Shiid?
Wikipedia near Shiid
Where to stay near Shiid
The timezone in Shiid is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 18:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.5833333°, Longitude. 47.35°
Geographic features & Photographs around Shiid, in Sanaag, Somalia
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buuraha Farjicanyo (25.5km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Ceel Laqoday (15.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Surud Madow (28.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bannaanka Ceel Qoray (22.1km)