Traveling Luck for Xandis, Sanaag, Somalia
Where is Xandis?What's around Xandis?
Wikipedia near Xandis
Where to stay near Xandis
The timezone in Xandis is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 18:07. It's light
Latitude. 10.6666667°, Longitude. 47.183333300000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Xandis, in Sanaag, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buuraha Lashiidha (28.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Tabah Pass (19.7km)