Traveling Luck for Xuluulad, Sanaag, Somalia
Where is Xuluulad?What's around Xuluulad?
Wikipedia near Xuluulad
Where to stay near Xuluulad
The timezone in Xuluulad is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:54 and Sunset at 17:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.1833°, Longitude. 47.4833°
Loading map of Xuluulad and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Xuluulad, in Sanaag, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Damba'al (6.9km)
- Karaxa (9.2km)
- Ceel Qudhac (9.2km)
- Kabiid (12.3km)
- Cadayo (18.9km)
- Jertaale (22.3km)
- Dagaari (24.9km)
- Daralay (28.2km)
- Habaariso (28.2km)
- Harar (28.5km)
- Masagan (29.2km)
- Shidalehe (32.2km)
- Jidali (34.5km)
- Dhanlaax (37.2km)
- Dagaar (39.6km)
- Dhumay (40.3km)
- Madheedhley (44km)
- Aadan Gudun (44km)
- Masagaan (44km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bannaanka Sool Giriyo (26.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dabaca (55.9km)