Traveling Luck for Xunsho Hudhal, Sanaag, Somalia
Where is Xunsho Hudhal?What's around Xunsho Hudhal?
Wikipedia near Xunsho Hudhal
Where to stay near Xunsho Hudhal
The timezone in Xunsho Hudhal is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 18:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.533333300000001°, Longitude. 47.350000000000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Xunsho Hudhal, in Sanaag, Somalia
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bannaanka Ceel Qoray (18.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buuraha Farjicanyo (16.6km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Ceel Laqoday (22.2km)