Traveling Luck for Yagoomas, Sanaag, Somalia
Where is Yagoomas?What's around Yagoomas?
Wikipedia near Yagoomas
Where to stay near Yagoomas
The timezone in Yagoomas is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 18:08. It's light
Latitude. 10.716666699999999°, Longitude. 47.1666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Yagoomas, in Sanaag, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Boqon (21.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bidi Buq (27.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buuraha Lashiidha (27.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Tabah Pass (16.4km)